Another day, another workout. This was a bit condensed from yesterday since I had to squeeze it into an hour:
- Light warmup.
- 20 mins on the bike set to “random” with an average level at 10.
- Circuit x 2:
- Kneeling weighted pushups + rows x 10 (10 lbs each arm, totally bummed I needed to keep my knees down, but the one-leg plank didn’t work for the rows)
- Leg lift series (per PT):
Straight-leg-lift-crunches x 10
Side leg-lifts x 10 each side
Lying on stomach, lift one leg back, foot pointed x 10 each side
- KB press R x 10 (26.5 lbs)
- KB press L x 10 (26.5 lbs)
- TRX bicep curl
- 10 mins stretching, including leg stretches with resistance band.
- Swam 500 meters
It was a good workout. Definitely got my sweat going and I felt like it was a good incorporation of full-body. Reflecting, I feel I should have just done pilates this morning though, since I did a circuit yesterday so I’ve lifted two days in a row, and tomorrow I take an intermediate yoga class at night so it would have been more balanced to do pilates today and then the hard workout tomorrow morning followed by yoga at night. I’ll get a routine going eventually. 🙂
Oh, and I rocked my Vibrams today! First day with them in the gym and it felt great! I usually exercise barefoot or in Vibrams at home so it made me feel much more comfortable.Share